Fairview Health Services is seeking a Neurologist to join a multispecialty practice at Fairview Clinics in our South Metro locations, providing General Neurology services in our clinics, as well as providing Stroke and General Neurology Call coverage at our two South metro community hospitals - Fairview Southdale Hospital and Fairview Ridges Hospital.
The scope of care provided will range from preventive care to acute and chronic illness. Providers are encouraged to utilize their skills and special interests. This opportunity could include EMG and EEG services as well as interventional procedures, should you choose to include this in your practice.
- General Neurology practice at our Fairview Clinics in the South Metro area
- Respond to all Code Strokes and General Neurology at Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina, MN and Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville, MN
- Weekday clinic coverage and weekend call coverage - Approximately .6 FTE outpatient and .4 FTE inpatient/call coverage. Call will be rotated with 4 Neurologists in the group.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Income Details: Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on production compensation program.
- Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, & more. Our primary care opportunities qualify for either a Resident Stipend or Medical School loan forgiveness.
Fairview Southdale Hospital is a community hospital with a high level of services, certified as a level III trauma center and known for outstanding heart, stroke and cancer care.
Nationally certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recipient of the Commission on Cancer’s Outstanding Achievement Award and the Twin Cities' first Level III Trauma Center.
Fairview Ridges Hospital has been providing state-of-the-art care to residents of the Minnesota River Valley since 1984. Our highly-trained specialists provide quality care and excellent service to patients.
For additional information and to apply, please click on the link below: