Summit Health is growing and has physician positions open in New Jersey, New York, and Oregon. Search open positions here.
Summit Health is a physician-led, patient-centric network committed to simplifying the complexities of health care and bringing a more connected kind of care. Formed by the 2019 merger between Summit Medical Group, one of the nation’s premier independent physician-governed multispecialty medical groups, and CityMD, the leading urgent care provider in the New York metropolitan area, Summit Health delivers a more intuitive, comprehensive, and responsive care experience for every stage of life and health condition through high-quality primary, specialty, and urgent care.
We have been pioneering and leading the way in coordinated multi specialty care in New Jersey since 1919 and expanded our reach with the establishment of Summit Health Oregon in 2018. While geographically dispersed, all groups utilize the same proven methods of caring for patients by giving physicians the power, authority, and freedom to focus on patient care.
Summit Health has more than 2,000 providers, 8,000 employees and over 200 locations in New Jersey and New York, as Central Oregon.
We’re focused on strategically extending our geographic reach, growing our primary and specialty care provider team, and making comprehensive outpatient care accessible for more patients.
- Full-time and part time opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits for full and part-time benefit eligible employees
- Time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account plans with employer contributions
- Healthcare & dependent care FSA pre-tax dollar accounts
- Short & Long-term disability plans, and company paid life insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save using pretax dollars
- Voluntary supplemental insurance plans for employees and their family
- CME & business expense reimbursement allowance programs
- Physician wellbeing & resiliency programs
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Complete administrative support and coordinated resources
- Productivity bonus programs
- Shareholder opportunity
In 2020, Summit Health created the department of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and established a DEI task force to understand the current environment and brainstorm ideas to support a culture of inclusion. After a period of data collection and analysis, the leadership team endorsed the following DEI Purpose Statement and governance structure to incorporate DEI into the work of the organization as a business imperative.
To be an organization that supports every individual’s ability to achieve their greatest potential in an environment of respect and inclusivity.